what3words is being used globally in humanitarian aid, disaster response and development work, for:
- Mapping and data collection including asset management, to help build a clear picture of an area during outbreaks, or to track vaccinations.
- Managing remote teams working in rural or unstable environments, using what3words to report on their own locations and navigate to others.
- Delivery of health services, particularly in remote and hard-to-reach regions.
- Disaster, resilience and incident planning by governments, private sector organisations and emergency services.
- Disaster recovery, especially in managing logistics and delivery chains in rural or cut-off locations.
- Monitoring and evaluation, especially creating transparency in supply chains to support the eradication of modern-day slavery.
In this webinar we will deep-dive into the what3words technology, showcase implementations across the world and demonstrate how you can start using what3words right away.
Taking place on Thursday, 19th January 2017 at 2pm GMT.
Spaces are limited, so register for free below. Once registered, we’ll send you further instructions on how to join the webinar and give you the chance to have your say on what you’d like to hear about.
If you can’t make it, register anyway and we’ll be sure to send you the recording.