We are looking for an artworker/designer in London to work with our multi award-winning business and help everyone talk about everywhere.
Excellent craft skills and experience of design for screens and print is necessary. The work will span brochures, advertising campaigns, app and website assets, events, graphic design for information and interaction.
The what3words platform spans a large number of industries and is used around the world, both in the developed world and in developing nations where new technology leapfrogs traditional infrastructure, and therefore the presentation of what3words needs to respect and be responsive to this breadth.
You will work in our creative team to produce partner materials /assets, social campaigns, campaign response, demos, product mock-ups, and other communication materials, to drive global adoption of 3 word addresses.
Your ability to work in a multidisciplinary team is paramount and you should be keen to stretch your skills and learn from others in pursuit of great work.
You will have:
- Passion for your craft and the business
- A good knowledge of digital print processes
- Solid experience generating digital and social media assets – particularly, online display
- A positive, professional approach to work, acting as an ambassador for what3words and the design team
- An ability to work independently
- An ability to meet project deadlines
You will be:
- Excellent Adobe CC skills – photoshop, illustrator, indesign
- Excellent production knowledge – delivering artwork for print and web
- A good feel for motion design and user experience
- Deeply passionate about design and have a keen eye for detail
- Hands on and unafraid to get stuck in
Extra credit if you:
- Have knowledge of latest social platforms and trends
- Have a firm grasp on best mobile practices for Apple and Android
- Have basic motion design skills
The what3words marketing team reports to the CMO and works closely with our product, technology and business development teams. The business is growing and so is the marketing team; you’ll be getting involved in almost every aspect of the business so flexibility and a willingness to muck in is essential.
The what3words team is a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, people who have worked at the highest levels in large global organisations, academics, and bright graduates – it’s a good balance, and it’s important for us that we get the right person who is happy working alongside people from all of these backgrounds, whether in the main office in West London or working remotely. We have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how we achieve our goals, and an absolute focus on building a global business.
Our in-house team consists of copywriters, motion designers, art directors, UXD, social creative, and is led by an award winning Creative Director.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining our business, as we begin to explore new global territories. We hope in 5 years you will be proud to tell people you were one of the first at what3words.
We are looking for someone to start this role as soon as possible, so applications will be considered as and when we receive them.
Please note that this role will be based in our London office, therefore we will only accept applications from individuals based in London (or ready to move to London immediately) and those that have authorisation to work in the UK.