Associate Marketing Manager
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious junior Marketing star to join our team. It’s an exciting opportunity to be part of a company on a unique mission to change the world of addressing. We have a full in-house team that create content and marketing campaigns for use across the globe, led by a team of ex-agency management.
This role will be working on B2C marketing across both owned and paid media channels. The role will include looking after our email, social, newsletter, advocacy programmes and supporting on consumer facing paid media campaigns. The role will involve project management, creative briefing, production and reporting. The role will be supporting the Global Consumer Marketing Lead and will work closely with the Growth team, Social Media Manager, Studio, Producers and other Marketing Managers within the team.
The ideal candidate will have strong, proven project management skills, good relationship building skills, and an eye for measurement. They’ll need to be a self-starter, be comfortable working across multiple projects and working closely with other teams.
This role is likely to suit someone with a few years experience who is ready for a new challenge, craves seeing the direct impact of their work and is excited by broad career development prospects.
- Developing and managing B2C paid campaigns: project timelines, creative production, and measurement
- Providing direction to creative and production via creative and task briefs and ongoing project management for b2c paid media requirements
- Managing the email calendar, email tracking and reporting and providing insights on marketing excellence
- Working closely with the Growth team on measuring and tracking our B2C projects: including Facebook and Google campaigns, ATL Media and creative testing plans
- Project managing our advocacy programme: The Squares, including briefing in new requirements, tracking and actively helping to manage the advocates interactions via our online community
- Finding efficiencies across our work, spotting opportunities to template and automate our content
- Understanding and report on the latest news in b2c communications across key digital advertising platforms
You will have:
- 4-5 years of agency experience working on well-known brands, ideally with experience in apps and/or start-ups or the equivalent experience working for a brand
- Advertising and Digital marketing experience
- Strong project management skills and highly detail-oriented
- Experience in creative production
- Confidence in leading projects and workstreams
- Effective at working across multiple projects in tandem
- Strong at managing multiple stakeholders
- Able to draw connections across multiple projects, understand the big picture, and guide efficient delivery of projects
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment
The what3words team is on a mission to create the global standard for communicating location. We’re making the world an easier, more efficient and safer place for everyone.
You’ll be joining a team of talented analysts and techies as well as world class creatives on an unprecedented journey. Every day brings new challenges and we are always learning. At what3words, you’ll be proud to see your individual and team contributions making a difference.
what3words is a global company located in West London’s creative hub. Our headquarters are near Portobello Road and a short walk from Westbourne Park and Royal Oak tube stations.